Doors & Window Remodeling, Louisville
Our Replacement Doors Are The Perfect Combination Of Looks, Energy Efficiency, And Security.
Our Expert Craftsmen Use The Most Thorough Door Installation Techniques In The Industry—So We GUARANTEE Your New Doors Will Be Installed Perfectly THE FIRST TIME.
As Is Our Motto: “Do It Once. Do It Right.”
If your home still has the original door, or it’s 10 years old or older, then consider what a new door can do for you. When people have a new door installed, one of the most common things they say is, “We never realized how much difference a new door would make—we love it!”
The Reasons People Choose Z Remodeling To Install Their New Doors:
- Our Doors Enhance Your Home’s Curb Appeal.One of the first aspects of your home a person sees is the front door. The front door sets the mood for the rest of your home. If the door is shoddy looking and old, it will create a negative aura around the rest of your house.
Our doors enhance your home’s curb appeal and give everyone who passes through it a great first impression. The doors we install will draw ooh’s and aah’s out of your houseguests (and maybe make them a little jealous their own doors don’t look as good).
- Our Doors Improve The Energy Efficiency Of Your Home And Cut Your Energy Costs.If your door is drafty or improperly insulated, it’s literally leaking money. Just one faulty door can significantly raise your energy bills and cost you big money.
All of the doors we install meet or exceed Energy Star requirements. This means you’ll slash your energy costs to the tune of a couple hundred dollars per year. And being able to save money in this day-and-age is huge.
- We Have The Best Door Installation Methods In The Region.A door is only as good as the company that installs it. The best, most energy-efficient door in the world isn’t going to work if it’s improperly installed. Our craftsmen install your doors with the utmost care and attention to detail. They’re perfectionists, and refuse to leave the job until your doors are installed 100% right.
The Bottom Line
Our door collection is unmatched in terms of looks, durability, and energy efficiency. And since we’re meticulous, exacting perfectionists, we take the time to ensure your door is properly installed the first time. Simply put: We’ve been in business since 1975 because we do EVERYTHING the right way.
- Vinyl Windows? No Problem.
- Wood Windows? No Problem.
- Fiberglass Windows? No Problem.
- Not Sure What You Need? NO PROBLEM.
Most Companies Sell The Same Window To Every Customer Regardless Of Their True Needs.
We Have Sourced The Best Brands Of Windows In Every Category To Give You Exactly What You Want.
You already know I’m a nerd, and that I hate sales pressure. Can you even imagine me trying to sell you a window that I KNEW WAS NOT 100% EXACTLY RIGHT for your situation? Me either!
It wasn’t always that way though. 30 years ago I worked as an installer for a company that sold “plain vanilla” white vinyl windows to every single customer. If the customer protested that they wanted wood windows, they would try to talk them out of it. If the customer continued to object, they simply moved on to find another customer. How dumb is that!
When I started my own company in 1983, I vowed to always be on the customers’ side. I quickly found out that meant having an excellent supply of many different kinds of windows—vinyl, wood, fiberglass, and more. I also found out that a lot of customers didn’t really know what they wanted—or needed—so I would talk them through the relative advantages and disadvantages of each, relative to their situation.
Turns out that people like having an advocate… and a choice!
Nothing has changed in the last (almost!) 30 years. I only carry the very best window brands in the market—OKNA, Andersen, Pella, Soft Lite, Simonton, Marvin, and more. I carefully consider each customer’s situation and recommend the best solution, and offer alternative choices if the best choice is too expensive.
Here’s what you can count on: I’ll only ever suggest the best window for your situation; and I’ll always give you alternative options to fit your budget. And regardless of what you choose, my prices will be lower than my competitors on a side-by-side, brand-by-brand, apples-to-apples basis.